Solid Color Linens
Linen Rentals in Los Angeles
What is the thing you absolutely must have to complement your rented tables? Quality, elegant linens. Our service would be incomplete if we didn’t take care of everything. We think of all the details necessary to make your Los Angeles event perfect. We offer specialty satin and damask linens as well as solid color linens in various colors. Our ideal selection of linens and decorations not only gives you a “wow’’ feeling, but it also provides that long lasting, memorable experience for your guest. And to top it all off, our linens are very affordable.
Whether you’re planning a wedding or another event, linens are like the icing on the cake for your decor. They are more than just a fabric used as table cloths. Linens can be used as table liners, overlays, chair covers, chair sashes, napkins and other items to highlight your festivities.
A fashionable linen decoration in the form of a backdrop for a wall drapery, or a design around a band stand can transform your wedding reception into a magic, unforgettable event. Linens become part of the memories of your favorite day and for many years to come. That is why you should dedicate a moment or two to choose the ideal fabric that you need to give your event an absolutely stunning look.
So whether you are deciding to rent specialty tablecloths, banners or napkins, the ideal choice of wedding linen fabric will give your reception a fabulous, sophisticated look. Your theme and color scheme will help with your selection of linen fabric.
Choosing Your Fabric
There is a wide variety of fabrics available for use in your Los Angeles event but the most common include cotton, polyester, satin, and damask. Taffeta, burlap and organza are other materials used to make linens. According to your type of event, and the purpose of the materials required, we can provide the linen to suit your taste.
Take a look at some of the fabrics. Based on their style and function, you can decide which type is perfect for your event.
• Cotton is very soft and makes great tablecloths. Though a tablecloth is commonly used to protect the table, a specialty tablecloth adds color and style to your event. Cotton tablecloths are available in a wide variety of colors, patterns and sizes that can be mixed and matched to suit your event.
• Polyester is popular because of its resistance to wrinkles, stains and shrinking. It’s durable and therefore reusable. It is an ideal choice for a high-volume event. Polyester is relatively inexpensive and also comes in a variety of colors. This material is silkier and gives a better shine when compared to cotton. These features make polyester a desired choice for both indoor and outdoor events in Los Angeles.
• Satin tablecloths are made with either silk or synthetic material. Silk is very luxurious and fashionable as it tends to reflect indoor light and add appeal to your event. You can also select formal style options like embroidery and hemstitch. Even though silk is also durable, it is a bit more expensive than some of the other materials.
• Damask is reversible fabric of linen, silk, cotton or wool. Original damask was made solely from silk; however, the name now applies to a certain type of fabric regardless of the fibers used. It is a fashion statement as it has a pattern embossed in the fabric and is ideal for the use in tablecloths, table liners and matching napkins.
• Silk is also used to make taffeta which has a stiff texture. It is a preferred choice of material for some because it also has a glossy look like satin. Both Satin and Taffeta are popularly used for table cloths.
• Burlap is made from a natural material and is 100% biodegradable. It gives a rustic look to any Los Angeles wedding reception.
• Ideal for table runners and overlays, organza is a sheer material that has a semi transparent appearance. It provides an added touch to an event especially if used in conjunction with helium-filled balloons or Christmas tree lights for wall or ceiling decorations.
Choosing Your Design
Using linens can help you turn a normal dull entertainment area, hall or dining area into a thrilling work of art. Tables can be transformed into eye catching, conversational pieces, by using the correct material, design, color and the appropriate size of tablecloth, overlays, runners, napkins etc. Imagine how amazed your guests will be when they sit at beautifully decorated tables.
The walls and ceiling in your event can be draped with plain colored organza that gives the image of a hammock. This can then be filled with pearled balloons or trimmed with bows, tinsels or lights. Plain or patterned linen can be banded, fringed, embroidered, quilted or hemstitched to your preference. At BeDazzle My Events, we cater to all occasions and provide linens suitable for any season.
Our Specialty Linens
Take some time and view our photo gallery. You’ll see our amazing collection of beautiful linens that are of excellent quality. Our linens are suitable for all events and for all tables and other decorations. Your task is to choose the desired colors (to match your color scheme), style and material from our linen collection, and we’ll do the rest. Or if you wish, we can help you decide them all.
We can also give advice on the quantities you’ll need based on the size of your guest list and the purpose they will serve. Let us help you decorate your venue with beautiful tablecloths, overlays, napkins and any other item that you may desire.
At BeDazzle My Events, we take pride in providing quality, specialty linen. We cherish and value our customers as we provide them with excellent customer service, causing them to be returning customers who then refer a friend.
Contact us at your earliest convenience and we will be happy to help you plan your event. Choose one of our finest linens and let’s make memories together.