Planning your perfect wedding can be an exciting and sometimes overwhelming undertaking. Hiring a wedding planner can make wedding planning Orange County easier. Allowing BeDazzle My Events to help you will relieve the stress that comes with wedding planning Orange County and help you enjoy your day that much more.
SEE ALSO: TENT RENTALS LOS ANGELES
Here are just a few key tips that are important to keep in mind to help you when planning for your big day:
- Start sooner rather later. Maybe this goes without saying. No doubt you’re excited to jump right in, but setting up a schedule to get things done will make for smoother planning. The more organized you are, the better.
- Determine your budget. Figuring out how much money you plan to allocate to each area of your wedding will keep you from overspending and save you a headache.
- Get a venue. Ask the right questions to get all the information you need before you book a place. What dates are available? How many people can the space accommodate? How much is the deposit/total cost? What’s the plan for weather issues if you’re in an outdoor space? Take photos while venue shopping so that you can compare and decide on the right fit for you once you’ve seen all of your options. Be sure to get everything in writing to have it finalized.
- Make sure you have a checklist with all the contact information for your vendors. This includes but is not limited to your florist, caterer, musician/DJ, and your photographer/videographer. And of course, get the details in writing.
- Send out your invitations. While you’re at it, decide whether or not you want or need any extra stationary, such as menu cards, programs, or thank you cards.
- Plan your rehearsal dinner. Book a location and finalize your guest list.
- Confirm, confirm, confirm. By the time you’re a few weeks away from your wedding day, you should only have to make sure everything is in place for your big day. Have a final guest count. Make sure your DJ knows which songs to play. Map out your seating chart. Check the weather, and think about your plan for dealing with rain. You’ll want to ensure your day goes as smoothly as possible.
- In the midst of all your wedding planning, try to carve out some time to plan for your honeymoon. Choose a destination, book your flight and hotel, and pack your things so that you’ll be ready for a well-deserved vacation.
It can be daunting to plan out the best day of your life. Getting a head start and some help from BeDazzle My Events will lessen your number of worries. If a wedding planner is too pricey, consider a wedding coordinator to get you through your wedding day by overseeing your vendors, lining up your wedding party, greeting your guests, and ensuring that everything runs smoothly. A coordinator will be there to deal with any speed bumps or emergencies that come up so that you can focus on enjoying your day with your loved ones.